Regional Risk and Compliance Manager
£negotiable with an excellent benefits package
Your new company
Signatus are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a global insurance client who are seeking to bring in a Regional Risk and Compliance Manager.
The company are in a fantastic stage of it’s growth plans and it is an exciting time to be a part of the wider group network within this global insurance client.
Your new role
The purpose of the role for the Regional Risk and Compliance Manager is to embed a framework of risk and compliance processes across the region and group network and to ensure that all firms are operating within the correct framework.
The implementation phase of your role will encompass you facilitating and updating Risk Registers, reviewing specific risks with the executive boards and accurate recording and escalating of any ‘Near Miss Events’.
You will also be responsible for the complaints Management process and identifying areas of further training or improvement for personnel if required.
- To be successful in this broad and varied risk and compliance role, you will likely come from a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Whilst we are open to reviewing all candidates with relevant experience, we would anticipate that you have some certification or MA in risk/compliance/Governance matters also.
- Any specific experience working within the Insurance industry would be ideal and preferred
- Working within a group network or a franchised network would be relevant also.
- The role may require travel to Senior Management meetings and executive board meetings on occasion.
Forward your CV to our principal consultant Fionntán Gamble, who will provide full job description and further details on the application process.