Senior Specialist, Learning & Development
c£35,000-£38,500 plus company benefits
Your new COMPANY
Signatus are recruiting a Senior Specialist, Learning & Development on behalf of an exciting new company, who has quickly disrupted the status quo and established itself as a major player in the Telecomms industry. Instrumental in their huge growth is their focus on people and culture, offering truly flexible and collaborative working conditions for all. You will be made to feel welcome from day one and will be impressed by the positive environment that has been encouraged and supported from the top down.
As a L&D Senior Specialist you will be paramount in ensuring our people are supported to grow and develop throughout their career in Fibrus. In this role, no two days are likely to be the same, you will change between building the strategic function of L&D to rolling your sleeves up and delivering training to our colleagues at all levels in all departments; from the people on site, building our network to our door to door sales colleagues and everyone in between, helping our business to ensure our people get the best out of their development.
- You will create and drive our L&D strategy for the business, ensuring that all departments from operations to sales and everything in between are covered
- You will coordinate the training path for new colleagues joining the business
- You will drive the skills mapping programme for our existing colleague population, identifying gaps and development opportunities
- You will create and deliver bespoke training programmes, expanding the talents and skills of all our colleagues
- You will assist department heads to create ad hoc training programmes that meet with departmental and business needs
- You will monitor how effectively learning has been transferred to colleagues
- You will support the development of a Leadership Development Programme
- You will arrange for training with external organisations when required
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will likely be in a role similar to this one at a senior level, with proven experience of building a strategic function in L&D
- You will have up to date knowledge of effective learning methods applying adult learning theories to ensure colleagues get the best out of their development
- You will be comfortable delivering training to colleagues at all levels and be passionate about driving a culture of continuous professional development
- You will be comfortable completing admin tasks that coincide with these training programs
- If you have a CIPD or similar L&D accreditation it would be highly beneficial
Our client is a huge believer in investing in people and as such, they offer benefits that improve the personal lives as well as the careers of their employees! Along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, they also offer colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
How do I apply.
Send your CV along with availability to interview, to our principal Consultant Fionntán Gamble who will be in touch to provide further information. E: Fionntan@signatus.co.uk t: 07982 608 069. All inquiries are treated in strict confidence.