Senior Management Accountant
£40,000-£48,000 plus company benefits
Your new COMPANY
Signatus are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant on behalf of an exciting new company, who has quickly disrupted the status quo and established itself as a major player in the Telecomms industry. Instrumental in their huge growth is their focus on people and culture, offering truly flexible and collaborative working conditions for all. You will be made to feel welcome from day one and will be impressed by the positive environment that has been encouraged and supported from the top down.
As Senior Management Accountant you will ensure the company meets accounting deadlines! Working with others in the financial team and further afield to ensure monthly and annual accounts and VAT and Tax returns are completed and the General Ledger is maintained. You will also have the opportunity to work with the Operations team to improve and create processes.
- You will review our monthly performance against budget, identifying and investigating key variances, complete cash flow forecasting and preparing the monthly reporting pack
- Project Costing and Costs analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and investigate any issues timely
- Work closely with the accounts administrator and procurement team to ensure controls are being adhered to, timelines are being met and all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Preparation of the Annual Statutory Accounts, Tax Computations and submission of VAT returns
- Work with our auditors to provide relevant information
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will likely be a qualified Accountant with a membership of a professional body such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- You will be in a similar, senior role, or be in a position to show us that you’re ready for this growth opportunity
- You will have previous experience producing monthly management accounts
- You will have experience of using Sage accounting software and be comfortable using Microsoft Excel
Our client is a huge believer in investing in people and as such, they offer benefits that improve the personal lives as well as the careers of their employees! Along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, they also offer colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
How do I apply.
Send your CV along with availability to interview, to our principal Consultant Fionntán Gamble who will be in touch to provide further information. E: Fionntan@signatus.co.uk t: 07982 608 069. All inquiries are treated in strict confidence.