£18,000-£24,000 (negotiable) plus in house benefits
Your new company
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading professional services companies? This diverse organisation is seeking to recruit a Paralegal into their growing in house team. You will have the opportunity to join a growing internal legal department who have become a highly regarded team of experts within their global network. This director led team have the best legal technology at their disposable, which helps clients to develop more efficient ways of working and optimising their technology led solutions. Your exposure to expert colleagues coupled with bespoke legal technology will accelerate your legal learning, help you develop new skills and provide you with an exceptional grounding in the financial services industry.
This role will suit you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment; can work to tight deadlines and can provide quality support to a team of lawyers.
Your day and daily?
Your role as a Paralegal will vary depending on the projects you are supporting and the clients you are working with, but may include
- Supporting Lawyers in their day-to-day duties
- Undertaking administrative tasks like inputting data, compiling reports or gathering information
- Engaging with technology to ensure successful project outcomes
- Support Client on-boarding processes
- Gathering/collation of financial information
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation (AML, KYC)
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Research – collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review – identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
Who we are looking for
Someone who has worked as a paralegal role before, preferably in an in house function or within either professional services, commercial law firm or financial services industry is ideal. As standard you should present with excellent communication skills, confidence in your abilities and show a positive “can do” attitude.
What should I do right now?
Send your CV to our Principal Consultant Fionntán Gamble who will contact you to discuss further. If you are unsure if you are the right fit for this role, please feel free to call us for a confidential discussion anyway, as we will be glad to advise you of more suitable roles. Check out our website for other roles that may suit you if this one doesn’t fit right now.