Your new firm
Our client is a highly regarded specialist personal injury firm who are looking to recruit a new marketing manager into their Belfast office.
The firm are in a strong stage of growth, have recently renovated their central Belfast office space and plan to grow further in the next 12-18 months.
The plan is to bring in an experienced Marketing Manager, who will effectively promote the firm’s brand and services. Your primary goal will be to increase brand awareness, generate new business streams and ultimately increase profitability.
What are my responsibilities?
This is a largely autonomous role as you will be the standalone marketer within the firm, directing marketing strategy and planning accordingly. As such, your expertise and guidance about marketing trends, competitor analysis and strategies, will be given proper weight.
You will have control over your marketing budget to develop and execute effective ads, promotional campaigns (PPC) and plans.
Your successes will be judged on overall ROI therefore you should be familiar with and have experience to offer in preparing marketing reports, analysing market data and being able to translate data analytics into an effective marketing outcome.
Day to day you will be responsible for managing the Website, the firm’s social media accounts and for developing engaging content regularly for multi-channel publication. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing and negotiating partnerships and third -party supplier relationships.
What experience can I offer?
We would expect our Marketing manager to have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a relevant other degree (eg finance, business administration, legal or similar) with strong marketing experience to back it up.
- You should have experience to offer in SEO and Google Analytics/Adwords management.
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role where you were effectively producing and interpreting market research, forecasts, competitive analysis and trends and translating the results into actionable and measurable campaigns.
- The ability and proven experience of developing a robust marketing strategy which contributed and aligned to the overall company strategy
- A proven track record of ROI from you marketing strategy, which lead to increased profitable sales and market share
- The ability to effectively manage brand marketing communications including the company website, social media, print communications and advertising
How do I apply?
Only applicants who can demonstrate the above level of experience should apply. Please submit your word formatted CV to our Principal Consultant Fionntán Gamble who will be in touch to discuss the interview process and answer any questions you might have.