Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A)
£40,000-£45,000 plus benefits and flexible working
Your new COMPANY
Signatus are recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) on behalf of an exciting new company, who has quickly disrupted the status quo and established itself as a major player in the Telecomms industry. Instrumental in their huge growth is their focus on people and culture, offering truly flexible and collaborative working conditions for all. You will be made to feel welcome from day one and will be impressed by the positive environment that has been encouraged and supported from the top down.
As the Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) you will put a creative spin on a Financial Planning Analyst role! You’ll be working to find the best solutions to produce and maintain complex Excel models – not only analysing, interpreting, and communicating data but putting your own spin on things, helping to evaluate new projects and investment opportunities, and assisting with the business case development. Generally you will be:
- Creating business reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicating trends.
- Building and maintaining a corporate financial model that details the company’s operations, builds budgets, and projects future performance.
- Creating detailed Excel models to produce strategic financial analysis that will inform decisions, visualise trends, and monitor status.
- Financial modelling including discounted cashflows, IRRs, NPV.
- Performing sensitivity analysis, scenario planning, operational variance analysis to assist in strategic initiatives and critical decisions.
- building complex models from scratch as well as taking ownership of existing models
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- You will have experience working in a similar role to this one – you’ll be super proficient working with complex excel models and spreadsheet manipulation
- You’ll be confident in your abilities and be comfortable reporting to senior management, providing financial reports for internal use at Fibrus and for our investor
- It would be great if you held a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA) but if you not we can work with you on this!
Our client is a huge believer in investing in people and as such, they offer benefits that improve the personal lives as well as the careers of their employees! Along with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, they also offer colleagues benefits including mental health workshops, professional development support and private healthcare.
How do I apply?
Send your CV along with availability to interview, to our principal Consultant Fionntán Gamble who will be in touch to provide further information. E: Fionntan@signatus.co.uk t: 07982 608 069. All inquiries are treated in strict confidence.