Business Development Administrator
Up to £25,000
We are recruiting for our boutique consultancy firm based in Belfast who are searching for a Business Development Administrator to join their support team. This company are specialists in Property, legal and construction matters, with offices in Belfast, Dublin and UK. This role will be based in Belfast and offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced office administrator who wants to further enhance and utilise their skills in marketing and business development. This will not involve cold calling activities however you will have responsibility over client accounts that you need to check in on and use for lead generation purposes. Therefore, you should be comfortable and have some experience to offer in a client facing role.
Working directly with the Practice Director and supporting the senior management team, the successful candidate will help develop the brand, presence and reputation of the firm. Specifically, the Business Development Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing and BD activity is efficiently and thoroughly administered across the organisation.
What will I be responsible for?
- You will Plan and coordinate Business Development activity in line with BD strategy. Reporting and analysis of prior BD and web activity within the firm to identify trends and opportunities.
- Management of website and social media accounts including use of Google Analytics.
- Maintain and update company databases to support BD activity.
- General office administration such as handling inbound and outbound phone enquiries.
- Minimum of 2 years of Administrative experience, ideally within a marketing/business development role.
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Sound planning, reporting and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative within the defined scope of the role.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines, whilst encouraging others to do the same.
- Sales / Marketing / Business development experience coupled with strong administrative skills
- Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent.
- Previous experience of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Understanding of LinkedIn and WordPress.
Hours of work
37.5 hrs per week, Mon-Fri. (Work from home in place and ability to work remotely also available currently)
Core office hours 0830 – 1700, although some events may, infrequently, require later working.
What rewards and benefits can I expect?
- Market leading administrator’s salary, up to £25K (depending on experience)
- Flexible Working arrangements.
- Private Healthcare.
- 30 days annual holiday, inc office shutdown over Christmas and New Year.
This company recognises the value of its people and that the foundation of their success has been attracting and retaining talented and highly capable people.
They pride themselves on providing market leading training and development opportunities, including twice Annual Staff Training (occasionally overseas).
What do I need to do now?
If you have the relevant skills, experience, knowhow and motivation to join this company and further your career, send your CV to our Principal Consultant Fionntán Gamble who will contact you about your application.
#business development #marketing assistant #google analytics #CRM Management #administrator